Likewise, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. For we do not know what to pray for as we ought, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groanings too deep for words. Romans 8:26
Here are some ways pro-life prayer warriors can lift up the needs of our 4 centers:
- Pray for the overall health and safety of our staff, volunteers, and board members.
- Pray for the faithful staff and volunteers who work at each of our four centers: Kettering, Huber Heights, North Dayton, and Xenia. Praise God for His ongoing protection of these centers.
- Pray that each center would have volunteer coverage for every hour that we are open (and that God would bring excellent volunteers to fill the gaps in our volunteer coverage).
- Pray that our advocates would boldly share the Gospel, and that God would bring our clients through grace by faith to saving knowledge of Him.
- Pray that the Kettering abortion clinic will close, permanently.
- Pray for our staff and volunteers as we transition from MVWC to Hope Rising. We pray that the name change and new marketing strategies will bring more clients to our centers.
Please click below if you would like to volunteer on our prayer team and receive monthly prayer requests.
Compassion and freedom are found at Hope Rising.