Client Services (at no cost to the client)
- Pregnancy testing
- Ultrasound confirmation of pregnancy
- Education on options beyond abortion
- Community referrals
- Client education in regard to sexual integrity and STDs
- Parenting programs for men and women
- Material resources
- Abortion recovery ministry
- Growing Moms Bible study
- Support for families who experienced a miscarriage or infant loss
- Abstinence education and mentoring programs
- Campus outreach to raise awareness of MVWC services to local university/college campuses
- Speakers for churches, groups, and special events
Opportunities for Involvement
- Prayer – Foundation of our ministry
- Liaison – Be our representative in your local church
- Financial – Become a monthly partner, give a one-time gift, or give in memory or honor of a loved one or friend
- Volunteer – Become a client advocate; clean equipment; launder clothes; assist with bulk mailings; or bake for special events
Churches and Groups
- Host a Baby Shower, Diaper Drive, or Baby Bottle Boomerang!
- Invite a trained speaker to a meeting, church event, or small group
My first visit to the Miami Valley Women’s Center was on April 12, 2022. The main purpose of my visit was to get a confirmed pregnancy test and an ultrasound done for free since I had no money to pay for such service.
I arrived at the center without knowing how well I would be received; but to my biggest surprise, the reception was awesome. The workers were kind and very gentle to my needs. Their smiles and respect were enough to get me started.
I felt so much love around me. I got my pregnancy test done by the nurse and had a personal counseling session with Dora who took me through the various options and programs available to me.
I came with no hope but after my first visit to the center, I realized the need to embrace what God has given me — and that decision was my biggest breakthrough in my pregnancy journey.
The journey so far has been educative and comforting. I have learned a lot, gone through practical lessons, and gained a lot of gifts for my baby — which really relieved us financially.
I believe God brought me here for a purpose and I am glad I visited the center.
I have gained more than I expected. My family and I are so happy with all the gifts and resources received. Thank you!
Click the PDF’s Below to View Past Annual Reports
2021-2022 Annual Report
2019-2021 Annual Report
2018-2019 Annual Report
2015-2016 Annual Report
2014-2015 Annual Report
2013-2014 Annual Report
2012-2013 Annual Report
2011-2012 Annual Report